The need for talent is at an all-time high, with talent shortage being acute and also high Unemployability seen in professionals and all this has caused ‘A war for Talent’ correctly termed by McKinsey a report published by them in 1997. Certified Talent Manager is your one stop guide for all things related to Talent Management. The Comprehensive MEHR CAMI Model for Talent Management is elaborated on four levels and each step at each level aims at assisting you in implementing the best Talent Management practices in your organization. At the end of the workshop, you will not only have a clearer understanding of the situation of the war for talent, but will also be equipped with all the right weaponry to win it.
Who should attend?
- Professionals working in Talent Management wanting to know the comprehensive MEHR CAMI Talent Management Model
- Professionals that want to introduce Talent Management practices in their organization
- HR Managers that want to expand the horizons of their knowledge and include Talent Management as one of their specialty
- Line & functional managers wanting to manage the talent in their teams better
What you would gain from it?
- The integrated MEHR CAMI Talent Management Model, which integrates all talent management activities
- Learn how to differentiate the workforce and define talent in a structured manner
- Understand how effectively the talent in your organization including assessing & mapping competency & PCMS System
- Implementing the various HR Systems with respect to Talent
- Creating the Team required for effective Talent Management
- Managing change in your organization