Today Jobs for HR generalists are growing in number but so is the competition for each job - we have around 40,000 HR professionals entering the field every year ( as per WHRB statistics 2010 ). They enter with MBA (HR) qualifications or Laterals from different positions, entering into HR fields.
In an effort to help HR professionals strengthen their business skills and abilities to complement their HR expertise, a specialized World HR Board's Licensed HR generalist Program is launched. Its Industry relevant course content gives you the winning edge and helps you move ahead in your career path with a accelerated pace.
WHRB Licentiate provides you with a subsidized fee for 5 industry relevant specialized certified courses in various strategic HR domains like recruitment, learning & development and HR generalist. These international programs are today India's most industry accredited programs with the top company professionals from corporate like Wipro , Infosys , TCS , Dr Reddys , Citigroup , Sheikh of Dubai's office , Masafi Dubai ,Nigerian Air force etc sending their HR professionals to hone their skills in these programs (read a 1000 referrals). The programs use blended education model of learning and would be part time in nature suitable to working professionals.
WHRB provides you an exclusive guidance under highly industry experienced faculties who come from colleges like IIMs etc., and hold positions like GM, HEAD (HR), Asst. Vice President in the companies like Infosys, Wipro, citigroup, DE Shaw, Accenture, Applabs, HCL, Airtel etc.
An Industry advisory committee reviews the licentiate course for relevance to ensure they keep pace with change and match students' professional and practical skills with what employers need. For providing a better career, WHRB also provides its participants with a Placement Support in various companies. With their involvement in the publication work, WHRB works with the purpose of serving and upgrading the HR communities all across the Asia.
WHRB Licentiate HR Generalist (ALHRG): The course on offer covers the salient features of 6 individual programs - Recruitment analysis, Emotional intelligence, Retention and engagement understanding ,compensation structuring and understanding, training and facilitation skills and knowledge of laws and global compliance.
At the end of the program the participant would be able to
- Develop better learning and development system s with competency modelling.
- Build clear requirement analysis and develop metrics.
- Develop and finetune your Behavioral event interviewing skills
- Develop a specialised skill set in training and facilitation
- Build better talent engagement and reduce employee turnover.
- Better understanding on compensation management and benefits
- Attend AHRB seminars all over the Asian countries and maintain a networking web with the various senior HR professionals.
- Get AHRB Certifications like Certified Recruitment Analyst, Certified Compensation and Benefit Manager, Certified trainer and faciltator, Certified performance and Competency Developer and many more.
- Get membership to AHRB knowledge centre and access to its database of 10,000 projects on various strategic HR areas.