The course will acquaint you with global trends and cutting edge research in Coaching & Counseling, keeping in view the local practices making it a truly ‘Glocal’ program.
This premium program on leadership skills will help you to acquire skills which are required for effective coaching & counseling. It also focuses on Listening & Appreciative enquiry which will ensure that you will get the most out of your team.
This course will acquaint you with skills which can assess and address the concerns related to employees’ performance, encourage growth and commitment in employees and motivate employees to develop supportive professional relationships through the process of coaching and counseling. The course will equip you with global trends and cutting edge research in Coaching & Counseling keeping in view the local practices making it a truly ‘Glocal’ program.
By attending this workshop you will learn:
- Understand your role as a coach and how it can contribute to maximize performance.
- Understand how to use Appreciative Enquiry to build motivation
- Understand & learn how to use different coaching tools & models like Self visioning, Life Skill Mapping, 360 degree Analysis, GROW model
- Identify & Use Competency Map for key leadership behavior
- Apply Competency Iceberg Model while Caoching
- Structure and Practice your Coaching and Counseling Session
- Understand and Identifying the Motivators that enable effective Coach
- Use different Typologies like Behavioral assessment using RSI MBTI, Internal voices/drivers
Who should attend ?
- Currently practicing coaches and consultants seeking global certification, either internal or external to an organization
- Professionals in managerial positions who are involved & responsible for the performance of their team in the company.
- Line managers, functional professionals who are working as coach or counselor.
MODULE 1: Coaching and Counseling – An Overview
- Understand how coaching can contribute to maximize performance.
- Identify of Motivational Challenges of a person
- Know how to provide behavioral feedback to your employees.
- Understanding Competency through Iceberg Model
- Using coaching skills to do Motivational, Behavioral & Functional analysis of a person
- Understanding keystone habits for fundamental change in people
- When to Use Coaching & When Counseling
- Quick historical perspective of coaching & counseling
MODULE 2: Different Models and approaches in Coaching
- Appreciative Enquiry to build motivation
- Understand the GROW Model and be able to adapt it to most coaching situations
- Using Transactional Analysis effectively during coaching and counseling
MODULE 3: Building your expertise in Coaching
- Apply the concepts of Adult Development Theory
- Understand & learn how to use Self visioning tool, Life Skill Mapping tool
- Importance & use of 360 degree analysis tool
- Use Competency Map for key leadership behavior
- Understanding Different Learning Styles
- Using Neuro-Linguistic programming (NLP) for behavioral change
MODULE 4: Approaches & Skill required for counseling (2hrs)
- Understanding and Identifying the Motivators
- Understand diverse Perceptions of people
- Conducting Counseling and Disciplinary Feedback sessions
- Use different Typologies like Behavioral assessment using RSI, MBTI, Internal voices/drivers
- Understand & use Career Mapping ,Seed Model in counseling
MODULE 5: Latest trends & Techniques in coaching (2hrs)
- Six Pitfalls to Staff Coaching Success
- Role of Critical Conversations in coaching
- Using technology tools in coaching