India’s top rated and the best Balanced Scorecard Program and certification
The balanced scorecard is a set of financial and non-financial measures regarding a company’s success factors. It reflects the essence of the organization’s value-creating activities. While originally adopted by large organizations, it applies to organizations of any size or sector. An increasing number of businesses are embracing the balanced scorecard method and achieving results.
By the end of the program you will learn:
- Understand the organizational performance models and diagnose the reasons for the lack of performance in an organization.
- Understand the balances as a mid level manager(organization, team and individual)
- Learn to develop the four perspectives of a balanced scorecard
- Learn 5 major aspects of performance measurement
- Learn value analysis tools to start on creation of a strategy map
- To understand how balanced scorecard can be used to improve the performance planning process
- To understand how to create scorecard based KPIs, leading & lagging indicators for more effective performance planning
- To develop and use strategy maps to build integrated Balanced scorecards
- Learn the success factors for balanced scorecard implementation