India’s top rated and the best Coach Program and certification
Every business executive has his or her own style of leadership and management. Traditional styles rely more on authoritarian and transactional styles, where a clear hierarchy and duties are spelled out. Depending on the leader, these styles can become harsh, with unrealistic expectations killing employee morale. Considered a friendly style of leadership, the coaching and mentoring style lets you build effective teams. While there always should be a clear chain of command, coaching helps foster employee skills and mentoring groom’s employees for higher level responsibilities.
By attending this workshop you’ll learn:
- Understand the basics of coaching, the different phases and approaches to coaching
- Person Centered Therapy Carl Rogers
- Replicate coaching conversations
- Help the coachee identify and set goals
- Understand RSI for Value Analysis
- Conduct a Motivational Interview
- Understand the dynamics and influencers of beliefs
- Prepare a Social Screening Template – 'negativators' and 'motivators'
- Analyze habit loops and dysfunctional habits
- Capture coachee's knowledge and skills through BARS
- Individual Development Plan
- Identify coachee’s Learning Styles with Honey-Mumford Learning Tool
- Manage emotions through empathy
- Understand the relevance of Deep Practice
- Handle defensiveness and deliver feedback
- Reflect on activities through journal documentation
Who should attend?
- Coach, Executive, Team Leaders
- Managers, Assistant Managers, Executive Managers
- Freelancers, Lead Trainer & Coach