India’s top rated and the best Trainer Program and certification
Classroom training is available in New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai and Pune.
Training is a process of acquiring knowledge, skills, and attitude that are needed to fill the gap between what people want to do, and what they are able to do now. A good trainer should have thorough conception of the subject he/she is teaching. Communication between the speaker and the audience should be very clear.
By the end of the program you will learn:
- Create an effective learning environment and establish leadership and maintain rapport.
- Learn the key elements of an effective courseware and Gagne's nine events of instruction.
- Learn techniques to make lectures interactive, improve memorability and retention.
- List and describe the Sweller’s Cognitive Load theory and write BARS for knowledge & Skill analysis.
- Learn to design a structured content to maximize learner retention through Reigheluth's elaboration theory and mind mapping.
- Learn about different methods teaching, assessment techniques like Kirkpatrick’s 4 levels of assessment, test designing and ways to enhance training transfer.
- Identify problem participants and learn how to handle them as well as handling questions.
Who should attend?
- Training specialists
- Corporate trainers
- Senior executive-training
- e-learning specialist
- Lead Trainer & Coach
- Trainers Freelancers