India’s top rated and the best HR Analytics Program and certification
Classroom training is available in New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai and Pune.
HR analytics provides access to critical data and insights about the workforce which can be then analysed for making better decisions. Not only does it improve the HR performance but also provides a better understanding of what motivates employees to work productively, and how do the organizational culture affects employee performance.
HR analytics helps identify the departments suffering from the maximum attrition and the reasons causing it. It can also help HR in identifying the activities which have the maximum impact on employee engagement and thus allow organizations to invest in such activities.
By the end of the program you will learn:
- Understand the process of creating and using HR analytics
- Support and design HR metrics and HR strategy Maps for strategic outcomes
- Use correlation , regression and advanced business analytics to drive business outcomes
- Learn to use dashboards, pivot tables to support CXO level decision making
- Use metrics and quantify key outcomes in recruitment, L&D, Compensation and performance management
- Build value for HR departments by showing clear links between HR and Business outcomes
Who should attend?
- HR Business Partners, Senior HR Business Partner
- Human Resources Managers, People managers
- HR Executives (managing and developing)
- HR Directors, CEO, CHRO’s
- Talent Managers, Talent Analyst, OD Heads, L&D Managers
- HR Consultants, HR Generalists
- Line Managers, Project leaders (who would like to collaborate better with HR)