India’s top rated and the best Compensation and Benefits Program and certification
Classroom training is available in New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai and Pune.
Companies hire people individual to achieve their organizational goals and people join companies to earn money & build their career. One of the biggest factors why people join companies in the compensation and benefits, salaries, perks, incentives etc which is given to them.
Compensation and benefits is an important aspect of HRM as it helps to keep the workforce motivated. It helps give benefits to employees based on their performance and actions and brings the best out the employees at workplace.
By the end of the program you will learn:
- Understand the role of government regulation & social security in compensation globally.
- Understand how globalization, sociological and demographic changes & effects compensation.
- Understand the 6 components of a compensation system.
- Understand the 8 steps of how to build effective variable pay systems.
- Learn how to build a point plan and a job grading system to create internal equity.
- Understand how to create different levels of salary benchmarks.
- Understand the Hay Plan.
- Understand mandated and cafeteria benefit systems & how reward planning can be used to cut compensation costs.
- Learn how to build high impact compensation systems.
Who should attend?
- Senior HR, HR Specialist
- Payroll officers, HR managers, HR Admin Manager
- Lead PMS and Talent Management
- Vice President HR, Deputy Manager
- Senior Executive-Com & Ben
- Head HR with more than 5 years’ experience