India’s top rated and the best Organizational Development Program and certification
It's difficult to overestimate the importance of organizational development as it relates to the success of business because it affects every aspect of decision-making. Organizational development is defined as the use of organizational resources to improve efficiency and productivity in the workplace. An effective organization can also boost employee morale because workers can feel more empowered and valued when the company is well structured. The importance of organizational development also extends to how it solves problems within the company as well as the ways in which you analyze a process to find a more efficient way of doing it.
By the end of the program you will learn:
- Understand and apply key models of OD like 6 box model, Burke Lit win model, MEHR-CAMI model of change management.
- Explain success stories of OD in some of top Indian and global companies.
- Apply strategic tools like Porter’s five forces Model, Value Discipline.
- Assess their organizations using Organizational Diagnostic models like Malcolm Baldrige Award criteria, the EQFM model.
- Diagnose HR processes, people & indicators using the PCMM model to plan successful HR change interventions for HR process up-gradation.
Who should attend?
- Senior HR, HR specialist, HR managers, HR Admin Manager
- Vice President HR, Deputy Manager, Lead PMS and Talent Management
- Head L&D, head recruitment, head talent acquisition, head Com & Ben
- CEO, CFO
- Head strategic OD with more than 8 years experience