India’s top rated and the best Instructional Design Program and certification
Classroom training is available in New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai and Pune.
Instructional Design is the practice of crafting and creating instructional experiences that make learning more efficient, effective, and appealing. Today, Instructional Design is an essential part of workplace learning. With the need for learning in the workplace at an all-time high, ID’s are in high demand. In fact, the 2018 Workplace Learning Report just released their findings and 94% of employees now say that they would stay at a company longer if it invested in their career.
With the help of Instructional Designers, organizations are setting their employees, managers, and bottom line up for success. As Pablo Picasso once said, “Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success.”
By the end of the program you will learn:
- Define and describe ID, ID models Learner styles and learner analysis through Kolb's & honey Mumford model.
- Learn about Manager - Pipe and Human Performance Model for Requirement Analysis.
- List and describe the Bloom's levels, Krathwahls models and write BARS for knowledge & Skill analysis.
- Create learning objectives given sufficient information about the training purpose and audience.
- Learn to design a structured content to maximize learner retention through Reigeluth's elaboration theory.
- Describe ARCS model and Gagne's nine events of instruction.
- Understand training AIDS from Dale's cone.
- Learn to evaluate ID session using Kirkpatrick's 4 levels.
Who should attend?
- A content writer, Coach
- Team leader, Trainer
- Individual who is new to the training function
- Trainer without any formal training in instructional design
- An individual with an interest in writing engaging content
- An aspiring Instructional Designer
- Lead L&D Manager, L&D Senior Managers, Learning Consultants